- The program Menus have been completely rearranged to make them easier to use.
- If you edit the callsign of a QSO in the log, the country gets recalculated automatically.
- Will not accept logging a callsign without a digit.
- When changing modes, change the default RST without requiring the Entry Window to be cleared first.
- WK1 export enhanced to support easy construction of pivot tables in Microsoft Excel.
- Added support for managing time on/off.
- Added TIME-OFF to ARRL file output for SS, ARRL 10 M, RTTY Round Up.
- Fix on/off time display calculation when QSOs are logged out of time order.
- RTTY lockout last-one-wins works with CW, too. Especially good for single-op multi-radio.
- Flash the border of the net gab display when messages are added.
- Fix W9XT card support for voice and also enable recording from within WriteLog.
- Disable LPT support on NT (used to crash if you tried to use it).
- %B processing in a message automatically adds the call to the bandmap.
- Change the color of sent serial number in Entry Window to blue. But also show it as gray if it has not been locked in for the log.
- In two-radio operation, if an Entry Window is set inactive for 60 seconds, its serial number is unlocked.
- If you type a Backspace with the cursor in the left most position in the Entry Window, the serial number is unlocked.
- Support full two-radio operation on new sound boards that have separate mute switches on each input to the digitizer instead of the one-of-n multiplexer that older models have had.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]