- Fix ADIF import to be case-insensitive for tags, and to successfully import a QSO that has only a <band> tag and no <freq> tag.
- Handling of %C switches to live transmission only if you have typed the call in from the keyboard - not if you clicked it in from the RTTY window.
- When operating with 2 Entry Windows, if you have the keyboard focus on a different radio than the transmit focus (designated by the green background on the L or R), then if you type Alt+K, the transmit focus is unaffected—the transmission is on the radio with the current transmit focus. F keys do move the xmit focus, unless you put a leading %X in the buffer.
- Add DisableCommPTT INI entry.
- For two-radio operation, when two QSOs are in progress at once, assign the numbers N and N+1 to the two simultaneous QSOs.
- Add %X processing-in F keys to retain XMIT focus.
- Add Auto-Resume CQ function.
- Add Keyboard accelerators for editing old QSOs with the Edit QSO Tool.
- Add View by Network PC option.
- Most exisiting "View" menu options are now in the "Window" menu.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]