- When using the @ character in the middle of a QSO, and if you have CALLSIGN UPDATE ENABLE = TRUE, the program will look for an updated call in the exchange window and send that instead of the call window contents. This feature will now update the CALLSIGN I CAME BACK TO value - so the callsign wont be automatically sent with the QSL MESSAGE.
- Alt-D was not putting the proper multiplier status up in the bandmap for some stations. This has been fixed.
- Improved Cabrillo operation for the ARRL DX contest for stations who have an ARRL Section different than their state/province.
- Added some more Icom Radios. Here is a complete list now:
IC706, IC706II, IC706IIG, IC707, IC725, IC726, IC728, IC729, IC735, IC736, IC737, IC738, IC746, IC746PRO, IC756, IC756PRO, IC756PROII, IC761, IC765, IC775, IC781.
- Added K2 as a radio type. There isnt any new functionality here yet (still works like a Kenwood), but it sets up the program to take advantage of some of the K2 specific commands in the future.
- Added ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP to startup menu. Added Cabrillo support for it as well. Removed zone multipliers.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]