- When receiving a RST and SERIAL number exchange, you can increment a serial number in the exchange window by pressing I (for increment).
- Fixed up SCP COUNTRY STRING functionality. Only put the ! at the first character position if you want to exclude countries. Use a comma between each country listed. Spaces are optional. For example: K, VE, KP2, KP4, KH6, KL will include those six countries. !JA, K, VE will exclude those three countries.
- Fixed OnDeckCall after doing a CQ on the inactive radio, so that it comes out on the right radio. OnDeckCall is a callsign that is entered in the exchange window with a / in front of it. When this is done, the callsign will be put into the call window when you log the QSO. You will have to hit ENTER again to call this station.
- Made Control-Enter when finishing a two radio QSO not send CW. Instead, a CQ will be launched on the run radio.
- Re-enabled digital mode in Cabrillo file.
- Included the NAQP.DOM file that disappeared in the past couple of releases.
- Allowed control characters in RTTY SEND and RECEIVE command by putting <> around two character hex value ( i.e., <3F><FB><03> ).
- Allow control characters to be specified for function key memories in the config file (using the above syntax). These will not work if you use the Alt-P command.
- Removed auto restart of auto CQ after a CQ mode QSO. I should have trusted my original instincts about this and never have put it in.
- Fixed FQP exchange for RST and QTH.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]