- Fixed Icom radios not displaying frequencies over 100 MHz.
- Added BAND MAP DUPE DISPLAY (default = TRUE, Control-J). When FALSE, dupes are not shown in the band map.
- Made STDCFG.DAT commands execute before the .CFG file. This means changes you make to the .CFG file with Control-J will take effect.
- Added SWAP PACKET SPOT RADIOS (default = FALSE, Control-J) which will reverse which radio gets selected when sending a packet spot to a specific radio when using the Alt-U command and left or right keys.
- Changed IC756 to operate like IC781 with respect to setting the narrow filter when updating frequency.
- Fixed mults for OJØ in SAC Contest.
- Improved default grid calculations for bunch of countries which improves the accuracy of sunrise/sunset, distance and beam headings. Countries that now use prefix include CE, CP, EA, EU, HK, JA, K, LU, OA, OH, PY, SM, UA, UA9, UK, UN, UR, VE, VK, XE, YV, ZL, ZP and ZS. UA, UA9, UK, UN and UR use full oblasts for even better resolution.
- Disabled AUTO SEND CHARACTER COUNT feature if the call entered so far has / in it. This keeps it from starting for calls like JA1/WB6ZVC.
- Fixed REMINDERS and TOTAL SCORE MESSAGES in config file.
- Attempted to fix bug with band map call sometimes blank in call window. For those of you who have seen this - please let me know if I have succeded.
- Updated SWEEPSTAKES to accept U M and S for precedences.
- Fixed jerky CW with Keyboard Sending if radio interfaced.
- Fixed PADDLE BUG ENABLE command in config file.
- Fixed DIGITAL MODE ENABLE entry into config file when being saved from Control-J menu.
- Made IOTA summary sheet ask if you were at home or DX-pedition.
- Added UKRAINIAN Contest and QSO POINT METHOD = UKRAINIAN.
- Added BALTIC Contest and QSO POINT METHOD = BALTIC.
- Updated Russian Contest - HFC - KVP - CROATIAN contests.
- Added QTC QRS (Control-J - True) will slow down QTCs being sent.
- Added QTC EXTRA SPACE (Control-J - True) will add extra spaces to QTCs being sent.
- Made ESCAPE KEY abort sending of "QTC?" message.
- Made ControlEnter and AltK key work when receiving QTCs.
- Allowed cursor keys to edit QTC received message. Also, INSERT and the cursor control keys (Control A, S, D, F, G and T).
- Fixed sending QTCs to a station that is contained in the QTC.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]