- Created POST U E C to allow clearing out a data field in TRMASTER file.
- Fixed USER4 and USER5 for USER INFO SHOWN and INITIAL EXCHANGE.
- Improved startup of ROPOCO contest and created standard CW messages.
- Added SCP COUNTRY STRING. Here you can list the countries you would like the Super Check Partial feature to display. If this string is empty, all countries will be shown. If you enter some country ID prefixes, only the ones from the countries listed will be displayed.
For Example, for the Sweepstakes, you might enter this:
SCP COUNTRY STRING = K, VE, KL7, KH6, KP2, KP4
You can edit this from the Control-J menu. The initial value is blank.
- There were some changes to how the Control-J feature stores the parameter names. This shouldnt be noticed when using it.
- Made IOTA QSO Point method to count 2 points if an IOTA is in my country.
- When editing the band map a second time, the cursor will now go back to last edit position.
- When accessing an entry on the band map, the QSX and mult flags are still displayed. These flags would disappear when an entry was selected.
- The band map edit feature was broken when displaying all bands. This is now fixed.
- Added WAG (Worked All Germany) contest and WAG QSO point method.
- Made random CQs ignore messages that are blank. Normally, messages from F1 to F4 are used. But now, ones that are blank will not be used.
- Updated CTY.DAT file with latest changes.
- Made ROPOCO test allow space in middle of postal code.
- When using LastName - if the bottom entry in the editable log window is blank, the program will now skip up to the next line with data in it.
- Made European / Non-Scandinavian QSOs on low bands count 1 point, not 3.
- Added QSO Point scoring for VK/ZL stations in VK/ZL contest.
- Improved LastName to accept all numbers in Sprint.
- Improved contest selection menu to allow you to start entering name. This is much quicker than using the arrow keys. If you mistype, the delete key can be used. This same type of feature has also been added to the Control-J menu for quicker access to the parameters.
- Change TenTen QSO Points to 3 (DX & TenTen), 2 (not DX & TenTen) and 1 (not TenTen).
- Made NAQP process QTH while entering into exchange - even with name. This fixes a common complaint about not being able to see the multiplier need status until you press RETURN.
- Fixed Chapter working in initial exchanges.
- Fix for DX entries in Eu Sprint.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]