- Reversed the order of sending the mode and frequency to the FT1000, FT920 and FT1000MP. This means your mode will be set before setting the frequency. Under some radio configurations, this could result in an error equal to the CW offset.
- Fixed Dualing CQ process on SSB when using the DVP. Also, some minor clean up of DVP sequencing when using two radio mode. Pressing F1 to resend your callsign while a dummy CQ is in progress works quicker.
- In the S&P mode, if you use F2 to resend your exchange just after logging a QSO, it will send the SEARCH AND POUNCE exchange even if you have a REPEAT SEARCH AND POUNCE exchange programmed. Furthermore, it would set the "ExchangeHasBeenSent" flag so that when you make your next S&P QSO, it will send the REPEAT S&P EXCHANGE. This has now been changed so that if you press F2 with no call window or exchange window entry, the REPEAT S&P EXCHANGE is sent and the ExchangeHasBeenSent flag is not set. If you dont have a REPEAT S&P EXCHANGE programmed, you wont notice this as the S&P exchange gets sent all of the time.
- The CONTEST NAME is now part of the RESTART.BIN header. This means if you change the contest you are operating in your LOGCFG.DAT file, the program wont try to use the RESTART.BIN file that might already be in the directory. This eliminates any possible problems with incorrect configurations which could cause strange behavior (i.e., missing remaining multiplier info).
- Some people have seen a negative number appear in some log entries when displaying frequency. Two changes have been made here. First, a band-aid has been added so that if for any reason a negative result appears for the frequency, it will be set to zero. This happens when we dont get frequency data from the radio and then subtract out the megahertz. Secondly, an improvement has been made in how I filter the frequency data in an attempt to use the previous non-zero frequency when I come up with zero.
This list stops at the version covered by the latest release of the manual. You can view previous release notes on the web at http://www.contesting.com/_trlog/
(and on this site /SM3CER/).
The disk recover procedure is not yet in POST, there are some details having to do with > 500 MByte disks that need to be ironed out.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]