- Many DVK improvements. If you are not using the DVK port as a band output port, you may not abort a message in progress. This can be done with the ESCAPE key, or by activating a function key message with the value DVK0.
Instead of hard wiring the DVK messages to the function keys F1-F4, you may program which keys will activate the memories by setting the values to DVK1 to DVK4. As a default, the CQ FUNCTION keys F1 to F4 are set to DVK1 to DVK4. However, you now have control over which messages get sent in the S&P mode. Also, CQ F10 is set to DVK0 as a default (standard key to abort DVK message for some software).
- Allowed the Alt-L command to be executed during Auto-CQs.
- Added Control-[ @ to send a space and call window if the is a question mark in the call. This was requested so if you entered a partial callsign with a ? in it, you can have it sent again at the end of your CQ EXCHANGE message. Simply put a Control-[ and @ in your message. If there is a ? in the callsign (as shown in the call window), it will send a space, and then the call window contents.
- In the ARRL DX contest, if had a non numeric initial exchange (like KW), the program would show you remaining mults for KW. This bug is now fixed.
- If you pressed Control-Enter while completing a Search and Pounce QSO and your cursor was in the call window, the program would still send CW. This is now fixed.
- Added CQMODE and SAPMODE CW commands. To use these commands in a CW message, put a Control-C, then the command, followed by a Control-D. The CQMODE command will force you to be in the CQ mode, and the SAPMODE command will force you to be in the Search and Pounce mode.
- CW ENABLE command added (default = TRUE). When set to FALSE, all CW from the program is disabled (except for that sent with the paddle).
- Fixed missing equal sign after ICOM COMMAND PAUSE command when saved in the LOGCFG.DAT file from the Control-J menu.
- If you are sending CW from the keyboard (using F10), pressing F10 again will stop keyboard CW (just like ESCAPE).
- Improved POSTs dupesheet performance. It was really slow and should work much faster now.
- Added SPACE BAR DUPE CHECK ENABLE command (default = TRUE). If you set this to FALSE, pressing the SPACE BAR in CQ MODE will always send your call and put you into the Search and Pounce mode.
- Fixed INITIAL EXCHANGE = QTH coming up with VE initial exchanges for callsigns not in the database.
- Made the Alt-Z command show station info for a new callsign.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]