- Added SINGLE RADIO MODE to disable Alt-R command.
- Added command support for function keys: BANDUP, BANDDOWN, DUPECHECK, TOGGLECW, TOGGLEMODES, SWAPRADIOS. Use Control-C at the start of the command and Control-D after it (ie: ^CBandUp^D).
- Made band map update instantly to band/mode changes from Alt-B/V/M.
- Slowed down 1000 count DVP loop to 3 milliseconds per second.
- Fixed error messages if country files not found.
- Added ADD DOMESTIC COUNTRY command (with CLEAR). This allows you to redefine which countries are considered "domestic" as opposed to DX, and thus use the domestic multiplier procedures. For example:
DOMESTIC COUNTRY = CLEAR ; Clears the existing
DOMESTIC COUNTRY = OE ; Adds OE to list (use same
ID as the .cty file has).
- Added ASK FOR FREQUENCIES flag. If you dont have an interfaced radio, this decides if the program will prompt you for frequencies.
- Added NO LOG. If set to TRUE, QSOs cant be logged from this computer.
- Added DOMESTIC FILENAME command for LOGCFG. Finally lets you specify a different file than the default. Make sure this comes after your CONTEST statement.
- Fixed POSTs multiplier check (whew!). It doesnt crash and is actually fun to use. It was broken when I added the domestic files.
- Fixed ARRL 160 DomesticFileName (was none).
- Fixed program crash when using ` key to send packet spots. Also when sending spots or messages over the network.
[ TOP OF PAGE ]