Electronic logs should be submitted via e-mail to:
Stations expecting to enter a "top ten" score in any category MUST use electronic submission. Submit your log as an attachment in a text-file format. Filename for your log should contain your call sign, for instance RW4WR.CBR, or RW4WR.LOG and RW4WR.SUM.
Be sure to put your call and contest name in the "subject" line of your log submission, for instance: RW4WR RAEM. Be sure to show your claimed result in a message body of your log submission (number of QSOs and additional points sum).
Paper logs should be sent to:
P O Box 3945
Title sheet should contain the following data:
- contest name, mode and dates of the contest;
- callsign, used in the contest;
- station location;
- operators call sign, full name and address;
- number of QSOs;
Contacts in a log submission should be made in chronological order. Each QSO or SWL record must contain the following (* asterisk means not obligatory requrement in case of paper logs):
- Date; *
- Frequency, MHz (14; 3,5; etc)
- Your call * (for SWLs - one of the received calls);
- Other stations call (for SWLs - another received call);
- Sent and received exchange numbers.