- All LPT ports are now initialized at program startup and shutdown.
- ADIF files made from CQWW logs were missing RSTs and rcvd zone - fixed.
- Score Window would show 24 GHz band as 10 GHz.
- Phantom problem where the spacebar would no longer move from field to field, apparently caused during two-radio operation. To avoid this, Alt-D (Check Alternate Call) is only enabled when cursor is in callsign field. Also, Alt-D now starts with a blank call at each invocation.
- With multiple linked computers, an incoming QSO would overwrite the MULTIPLIER SCREEN. Also, when a QSO was edited on a remote machine, the current editing field on the local machine would be temporarily hidden.
- In SHOW QSOS WITH window, QSOs with longer calls should show up on lists for shorter calls (i.e., K6BZS would show on a list for K6BZ).
- Edit Log File Comments (which few people seemed to use) removed to make room for movable screen windows in a future version.
- Support added for IC-756 and FT-920. Also, Omni-6 owners now have their own selection, which assumes IC-735 emulation (ID = 04).
- New version of CONFIG.EXE (1.05) released to allow selecting new radios.
- Newfoundland-Labrador (NL) section added to SECTIONS.MLT.
- Northern New York (NNY) section added to PAQSO.MLT. (Note: NL is not added because provinces are already mults for PAQP.)
- Added mult aliasing for contests where the QTH info in the exchange is not always what is scored as a mult. See UPDATE.DOC for further info.
- Non-mult DX was not allowed in CA QSO Party for in-state QSOs. New CALQSO1.CRT template released.
- PA QSO Party points rule added. Template Editor version 1.07 released to allow this points selection. Also, new PAQP templates released (both in and out state).
- With two radios, adding Alt to Return or Minus keys allows setting main or alternate VFO on the non-main radio.
- Band Map can be set to either moving frequency or fixed frequency with new option on the PROGRAM OPTIONS CONTROL PANEL (default is moving).
[ TOP OF PAGE ]